Go Green with your Spring Clean, with 20% saving on Spring Clean starter kits. Here at Bovey Larder we are on a mission to encourage as many people as we can to Go Green with their Spring Clean for 2022.
Here’s 6 reasons to Go Green with your Spring Clean:
- YOUR HEALTH. Using natural, plant-based ingredients in your cleaning products can be better for your health. The harsh chemicals in some household products could affect breathing, skin, headaches, hormones, nervous and immune systems too. Environmentally kinder cleaning products such as Miniml and Elm Kind have only natural ingredients and so are far less likely to cause reactions.
- SAVE MONEY AND SPACE. It doesn’t have to cost the earth, in any sense, to go green with your clean. Often the simpler, more natural and refillable, re-useable alternatives can work out cheaper as you are not paying for all that packaging. You also often get a longer life from a product, with some being more highly concentrated, having replaceable parts. With a single product offering multiple uses, you can save space under your sink too.
- SAFER FOR BABIES, CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. Some chemicals in cleaning products are not safe for babies, children and animals, swapping to a more natural option can be a safer alternative and give you peace of mind.
- KINDER TO THE PLANET. Reducing single use plastic by recycling, re-using and refilling bottles and containers wastes fewer resources and eliminates waste. It’s estimated that refilling a bottle creates 70% less CO2 emissions, uses 60% less energy and 45% less water than buying a new bottle.
- REDUCES FOOD CHAIN CONTAMINATION. Natural ingredients biodegrade quickly and are less likely to disrupt aquatic life. Also, refilling and re-using bottles and containers can also reduce the amount of plastic polluting our oceans too.
- CRUELTY FREE AND VEGAN, so kind to animals as well as the planet.
Pop in to see us at Bovey Larder and we can help you to make the switch and Go Green with your Spring Clean.