Vegan Rice Pudding
This is the recipe we use at home for rice pudding and it is always a hit. We use Minor Figures Oat milk but you could use any milk that you like.
Serve with jam, honey or freshly prepared fruit puree.
- 100g Pudding Rice
- 50g Organic Raw Sugar
- 700ml Minor Figures Oat Milk
- Pinch of Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2.
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Tip the rice and sugar into a baking dish and stir through the milk.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg on top.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until the pudding wobbles ever so slightly when shaken and the rice is cooked.
You may also like…
Click and slide through to find a recipe that might tickle your fancy.